D.Pharmacy (2 Years Diploma Course)
The candidate who have passed 10+2 Science (Both Medical/Non-Medical) Passed by a recognized board with not less than 50% Marks.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The course of study for D.Pharmacy shall extend over a period of 2 year
ATTENDANCE & PROGRESS
A candidate is required to put in at least 80% attendance in theory and practical subjects separately. The candidate shall complete the prescribed course satisfactorily to be eligible to appear for the respective examinations.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION & EXAMINATIONS
Medium of Instruction and Examination shall be English
Annual examination in both Theory & Practical.
CRITERIA FOR PASS
Candidates who have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the Theory (including sessional) and practical (including sessional) separately in any subject or subjects shall be declared to have passed in the subject.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- No application will be accepted for consideration unless the attested copies of documents accompany it.
- Certificate of marks obtained at qualifying examination (12th class DMC).
- Proof of Date of Birth (10th class DMC).
- Character Certificate.
- Bonafide Certificate issued from concern state Govt.
- Medical Certificate.
- Four passport type photograph.
We provide the perfect education for you